ROBERTS

Founded in 1843 by Sir Henry Roberts, the Pharmacy of the British Legation was located, up to recent times, in its historic site on Via Tornabuoni in Florence. It was on these premises that the British pharmacist created, in 1878, an original mixture of ventilated talc and boric acid, which some thirty years later was to be sold in its famous green box under the name of Borotalco.