PERFORATED CAP TOE BOOT COLOR 8 SHELL CORDOVAN D5833H
This Perforated Cap Toe Boot was crafted expressly for S&A in rich Color 8 Horween Shell Cordovan Leather. This make-up is finished with a durable Double Oak Tanned Leather outsole that is great in all conditions and will wear hard for years.
- Barrie last
- Color 8 Horween Shell Cordovan Leather upper
- Double Oak Tanned Leather outsole with rubber dovetail heel
- Matching Color 8 Agatine eyelets, Speed Hooks & laces
- 360 degree flat welt
- Goodyear welted construction
- Triple ridged steel shank for arch support and full heel counter
- Made in USA
Known the world over to those men who've graduated to the pursuit of the highest quality. The Alden Shoe Company was founded in 1884 by Charles H. Alden in Middleborough, Massachusetts and is now the only original New England shoe and boot-maker remaining of the hundreds that began so long ago. Still a family owned business, The Alden Shoe Company continues to carry forward a tradition of genuine-welted shoe-making that is exceptional in every way. They believe in focusing on the improvement of their actual products, rather than merely promoting them.