PATHFINDER JACKET DARK NAVY NYCO RIPSTOP
EG's Pathfinder Jacket is a great piece of outerwear for the cooler months that approach. The shell is crafted from military-grade NYCO Ripstop and the liner is made up in a silky Poly/Cotton blend. The jacket boasts a total of six exterior and two interior pockets. The lower front pockets have a triple metal snap and flap closure and are based on the pockets from French paratrooper jackets. These lower front pockets also offer side entry and are lined in Corduroy. A large zippered pocket is oriented diagonally along the back side for additional storage. Finally the lower sides feature adjustment tabs for a tailored fit.
- Shell: 50% Cotton 50% Nylon NYCO Ripstop
- Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Slim Fit
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Signature EG painted metal snaps throughout
- Corduroy lining at interior of collar and cuffs
- Lower front Patch pockets with flap and EG metal snap closure & YKK zippered breast welt pocket
- Lower front Patch pockets also offer convenient side entry and are lined in Corduroy
- Diagonally oriented YKK zippered back pocket
- Side adjustment tabs
- Two interior pockets with snap closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.