TIN CLOTH BACKPACK OTTER GREEN
Filson's retro-looking drawcord closure Tin Cloth Backpack has a modular design that includes a removable sleeve sized for a laptop/tablet up to 14" wide. The flannel lined sleeve can act independently and has a nylon webbing handle and partitioned interior to accommodate a pen, cards & paperwork. The exterior features a bellow pocket beneath the storm flap and a brass side-entry zipper allowing the backpack's contents to be quickly accessed without going through the top. The shoulder straps, carry handle & accents are crafted in Bridle Leather and the pack's rear is quilted for comfort.
- 12" x 15" x 5.5"
- 15oz Oil Finish Tin Cloth
- Sadde-Grade Bridle Leather shoulder straps, carry handle & accents
- Leather drawcord top with buckle closure storm flap
- Removable laptop/tablet sleeve to accommodate devices up to 14" wide
- Solid brass side-entry zipper with storm flap for quick access to pack's main compartment
- Exterior Bellows Pocket
- Made in USA
Since 1897, Filson's philosophy has never changed: make sure it's the absolute best. Clinton Filson spent a lot of time talking to his customers and refining his designs to their specifications. So it's not surprising that the items that worked then still work today, over 100 years later. Filson's briefcases, duffles, garment bags, field bags & totes are distinctive, durable, and designed to last a lifetime. Made in Seattle.