BULLDOG MID LENGTH SWIM SHORT SWELL TIMES
The OB Edition photographic prints are that part of the collection where they can bring the OB story to life. Images they love and ones that they think reflect An OB Way of Life.
Slim Aarons (April 1979). Gunzburg’s pool at the Casa Las Estacas, in the resort city of Puerto Vallarta. Jalisco, Mexico: Hulton Getty.
The original tailored swim short with side fasteners. The Bulldog short was in the very first OB collection and to this day is our best seller. Based on the traditional 17 piece pattern of a man’s suit trouser, the Bulldog is not just a swim short – but a short you can swim in. A perfect bridge short, tailored for style, comfort and performance. Wear on and off the beach.
- 100% polyester
- Engraved side fasteners to adjust
- Two side-angle front pockets and one zip back pocket
- Mesh net lining (100% polyester)
- Zip fly and metal popper closure
- Hardware manufactured in heat preventing Zamak (nickel-free)
- Double fused, non-elasticated 4 part shaped waistband
- Machine wash (cool 30°)
- Designed, sourced, and manufactured in Europe
- Includes branded, waterproof drawstring bag
Based in London, Orlebar Brown launched in 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Not so much a swim short but a ‘short you can swim in’, offering something you can wear on the beach, by the pool and then smart enough to go and have a drink or lunch.
Having initially focused on tailored shorts, the range evolved into a full resort collection influenced by 1960’s poolside utopia. The OB world draws inspiration from Slim Aarons’ iconic pictures of Riviera and Palm Beach life during the decade. Not just a smarter look but a reminder of the sophistication that once went with travel and holidays.