RJ COTTON TWILL 168 TROUSER KHAKI
The final word when it comes to cotton trousers suitable for both the workplace and social events where a sport coat might be required. Constructed from a heavier weight cotton twill manufactured in Japan, these trousers feature a flat front and a pressed crease down the center. They are constructed just like a suiting trouser and feature a split-back, three button tab closure, zippered fly and the anachronistic detail of a keeper to make sure your belt stays centered. The trousers are mid-rise and lined throughout the knee and upper leg to prevent the cotton from sticking to your legs while bending over or sitting down. Throw a two inch cuff in these for a more traditional look or without for a more casual appearance.
- 100% Japanese Cotton Twill
- Triple tab waist enclosure and zipper fly
- Corozo buttons
- Off-seam pocketsåÊ
- Pick stitchingåÊalong pockets & fly
- Full waist curtain and lined in the knee and upper thigh
- Split-back waist
- Unfinished hem
- Made in Japan
- Established in 1954, Ring Jacket is regarded as one of the finest ready-to-wear producers of suiting and tailored clothing in the world. Family owned and headquartered in Osaka, Japan they're known for having carefully studied Italian, British and American tailoring and melding them into a style that is uniquely their own. Ring Jacket works with the finest mills in the world like VBC, Loro Piana & also with smaller local mills to produce proprietary fabrics that have become iconic. A brand for the gentleman seeking out the highest quality coupled with tremendous value.