RJ WOOL/MOHAIR/SILK 184 SUIT GREY STRIPE
Ring Jacket's Mod 184 suit features a soft natural shoulder and full horsehair canvassing including the lapels. The darted front, slightly shorter overall jacket length & high notch lapels make it the perfect option for a slim, youthful look. It's crafted with a 3 Roll 2 lapel, a detail favored by fans of traditional Ivy League and Neapolitan tailoring alike. Each suit includes matching flat front trousers with a skirted waistband and split-back. Perfect for both work & play this stripe suit is made up in a crisp wool/mohair/silk blend with a dry hand and open weave.
- 84% Wool 11% Mohair 5% Silk Ring Jacket Exclusive
- Fully Canvassed and 1/4 Lined
- Basted sleeves
- 3/2 Roll button stance
- Darted Front
- Side Vents
- Front Besom pockets with Flap & Breast Welt pocket
- Flat Front trousers with a Skirted waistband and Split-Back
- Zippered fly with tabbed closure
- Made in Japan
- Established in 1954, Ring Jacket is regarded as one of the finest ready-to-wear producers of suiting and tailored clothing in the world. Family owned and headquartered in Osaka, Japan they're known for having carefully studied Italian, British and American tailoring and melding them into a style that is uniquely their own. Ring Jacket works with the finest mills in the world like VBC, Loro Piana & also with smaller local mills to produce proprietary fabrics that have become iconic. A brand for the gentleman seeking out the highest quality coupled with tremendous value.