MASON DENIM WORKSHIRT YATES WASH
Double RL's Mason Workshirt is crafted from lightweight 6.2oz 2x1 Japanese Denim that's undergone a dark indigo wash and then distressing by hand to give it an authentic vintage look. It features vintage style painted metal buttons and reinforced underarms with eyelets for ventilation. Left chest pocket flap has an eyelet for accommodating a pen.
- 6.2oz Japanese Denim
- Slim fit
- Distressed for an authentic feel
- Triple Needle Chain Stitching at all seams
- Painted metal buttons
- Two utility pockets with button and flap closure at the chest
- Reinforced underarm detail with eyelets for ventilation
- Straight back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem with Gussets and Chain Stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.