JUNGLE CLOTH BUSH HAT DARK KHAKI
RRL's take on the bush hat worn by the French in Indochina and Algeria is crafted from durable jungle cloth that's been washed for a soft hand and vintage look. It's incredibly well made and features olive green enameled metal snaps at the brim for wearing Aussie style or securing both sides to the crown. Additional details include a drawstring chin strap with metal tips and leather stopper as well as a military contractor style label at the interior.
- 100% Cotton Jungle Cloth
- Small: 22" inner diameter
- Medium: 22¾" inner diameter
- Metal mesh ventilation grommets at the sides of the crown
- Enameled metal snaps at brim for securing either one or both sides of brim to crown
- Drawstring chin strap with metal aglets and leather stopper
- Cotton Twill sweatband
- Authentic military contractor style label at sweatband rear
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.