WORK SHIRT WHITE 100'S 2PLY BROADCLOTH
Instantly recognizable for its unique asymmetric pocket design, the shirt is based on the classic American made Big Yank work shirt. Extremely lightweight, it's been made up in a super smooth cotton broadcloth. Details include reinforced elbows and triple needle chain stitching at all the seams. We strongly recommend buying one size down from your normal size for a fit that's relaxed but not oversize.
- 100% 100s Two-Ply Broadcloth
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Reinforced interior placket
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.