INDY BOOT NATURAL CHROMEXCEL D3803H
The iconic Indy Boot crafted expressly for S&A in rich Natural Horween Chromexcel Leather. This make-up is finished with a Double Waterlock sole which is great under most conditions, and will wear hard for years. This boot's versatile style looks equally good with denim, chinos, and wool trousers. As sharp as they look in these pristine photos, they're a real masterpiece after several years of wear and tear.
- Trubalance last
- Natural Horween Chromexcel Leather upper
- Double Waterlock Leather outsole with Foot Balance hard rubber heel
- Brown Agatine eyelets/Speed Hooks & Tan laces
- Storm Welt and close heel
- Goodyear welted construction
- Triple ridged steel shank for arch support and full heel counter
- Made in USA
Known the world over to those men who've graduated to the pursuit of the highest quality. The Alden Shoe Company was founded in 1884 by Charles H. Alden in Middleborough, Massachusetts and is now the only original New England shoe and boot-maker remaining of the hundreds that began so long ago. Still a family owned business, The Alden Shoe Company continues to carry forward a tradition of genuine-welted shoe-making that is exceptional in every way. They believe in focusing on the improvement of their actual products, rather than merely promoting them.