LONGWING BLUCHER NATURAL CHROMEXCEL 97870
Alden's classic Longwing Blucher crafted expressly for S&A in rich Natural Horween Chromexcel Leather with Double Waterlock Leather outsoles and Natural welt & edge. The double outsole gives this make-up a bit of a beefier silhouette characteristic of a traditional "Gunboat".
- Barrie last
- Natural Horween Chromexcel Leather upper
- Double Waterlock Leather outsole with rubber dovetail heel
- Matching Tan Agatine eyelets & laces
- 360 degree split-reverse welt
- Goodyear welted construction
- Triple ridged steel shank for arch support and full heel counter
- Made in USA
Known the world over to those men who've graduated to the pursuit of the highest quality. The Alden Shoe Company was founded in 1884 by Charles H. Alden in Middleborough, Massachusetts and is now the only original New England shoe and boot-maker remaining of the hundreds that began so long ago. Still a family owned business, The Alden Shoe Company continues to carry forward a tradition of genuine-welted shoe-making that is exceptional in every way. They believe in focusing on the improvement of their actual products, rather than merely promoting them.