CAMP SHORT NAVY POPLIN
8.15's rugged Camp Short is crafted from crisp, quick drying poplin and loaded with details. It features a reinforced drawstring waist and bellows cargo pockets at the front thigh and rear. Additional details include a triple needle chainstitched construction and a side split at the bottom hem with a button closure allowing for the legs to be shortened significantly.
- 100% Cotton Poplin
- Mid-Rise Slim Fit
- 8" inseam
- Melamine buttons throughout
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows cargo pocket with flap and button closure at left front thigh
- Rear bellows cargo pocket with flap and button closure
- Drawstring waist
- Button fly
- Made in USA
8.15 August Fifteenth marks the day the Japanese surrendered in WWII and also the day Woodstock began in 1969. The brainchild of Japanese designer, Kazushi Ota, whose family has been in the design of luxury kimono fabrics for some 500 years, the brand draws much inspiration from vintage workwear and military clothing. The overall aesthetic can be categorized as practical and functional with a modern fit.