FLIGHT JACKET NAVY
This lightweight jacket from Beams+ is inspired by private purchase jackets worn by some US aviators during the Korean War. The shell is crafted from abrasion resistant Cordura Combat Wool and the inside is made up in a contrasting petrol blue cotton/cupro blend that's silky to the touch. Its most interesting feature are the McGregor "Drizzler" style pockets at the waist. Additional details include a Talon brand two-way zipper front, slanted zipper closure pocket at the left chest and an atypical pen pocket at the left shoulder. Pair this jacket up with a button down and chinos for a great off-duty look.
- Shell: 54% Wool 25% Nylon 21% Polyester abrasion resistant Cordura Combat Wool
- Lining: 50% Cotton 50% Cupro
- Oversize Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- 50s style two-way Nickel plated Brass Talon zipper front with wire shaped pulls
- Slanted welt pocket with 50s style Nickel plated Brass Talon zipper closure with bell shaped pull at left chest
- Polyester-knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- McGregor "Drizzler" style welt pockets at the waist
- Pen pocket at left sleeve
- Epaulettes with button closure at the shoulder
- Two open-top welt pockets at interior
- Locker loop at interior neck
Founded in 1999, Tokyo-based, Beams+ is a world renown expert in the distillation of traditional American style. They are an authority in the style that encompasses the American experience ranging from Trad/ Ivy, to workwear and military. Their tremendous knowledge of history and popular culture has allowed them to produce contemporary interpretations of garments that are considered pillars of American style. Beams, of which Beams+ is only one division, is one of the most influential brands in the world and is involved in fields that include streetwear, music, art & interior design.