M43 FIELD JACKET NAVY
The M43 was introduced in the later stages of WWII and some would argue that it's the grandfather of the M65 and all modern military jackets. This modernized variant from Beams+ mixes modern technology with the classic M43 silhouette. The shell is crafted from a windproof nylon twill while the inside is lined in a technical nylon blend from Saitos. It is capable of accepting the offered M43 Liner Vest and M43 Liner Jacket via a series of snaps at the interior. It features a drawstring at the interior for tailoring the waist and shock cord at the bottom hem for keeping out the elements. Additional details include a removable hood and epaulets at the shoulder.
- Shell: 100% Windstopper Komatsu Seiren Nylon Twill
- Liner: 68% Nylon 19% Cotton 13% Polyurethane Saitos Technical Lining
- True to size
- Six button front with storm flap
- Embossed Beams Plus painted metal snaps at pockets and liner retention points
- Patch pockets with dog ear style flap and snap closure at the chest
- Welt pockets with dog ear style flap and snap closure at the waist
- Two YKK zipper pockets at interior
- Drawstring at interior waist
- Shock cord at interior bottom hem
- Removable hood
- Snaps at rear interior collar and sleeve bottoms for attaching M43 Liner Vest or M43 Liner Jacket
Founded in 1999, Tokyo-based, Beams+ is a world renown expert in the distillation of traditional American style. They are an authority in the style that encompasses the American experience ranging from Trad/ Ivy, to workwear and military. Their tremendous knowledge of history and popular culture has allowed them to produce contemporary interpretations of garments that are considered pillars of American style. Beams, of which Beams+ is only one division, is one of the most influential brands in the world and is involved in fields that include streetwear, music, art & interior design.