LORENZO LINEN/SILK TROUSER CREAM
Constructed from a linen/silk blend these high-rise pleated trousers have a slubby texture and wonderful waxy hand. This is an excellent odd trouser to add versatility and a bit of old school flair to the dressier side of your wardrobe. They feature a split-back waist, side adjustment tabs, interior suspender buttons and a triple tab waist enclosure.
- 67% Linen 33% Silk
- High-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- 35.5" Inseam with unfinished hem
- Corozo buttons throughout
- On-seam front Welt pockets & rear Welt pockets with button closure
- Split-back waist, side adjustment tabs & interior suspender buttons
- Pick stitching along front pockets & fly
- Lined in the knee and upper thigh to prevent sticking
- Blitz zipper fly with buttoned tripe tab waist enclosure
- Made in Italy
Eidos is the essence of something's being — it's soul. Launched in 2013 by designer, Antonio Ciongoli, Eidos is equal parts rugged and refined with a strong focus on blurring definitive lines between sportswear and tailoring. Designed in New York and produced entirely in Italy, Eidos relies heavily on the multi-generational expertise of its small, family-run collection of manufacturers and suppliers.