AVIATOR JACKET LIGHT BLUE NYLON TAFFETA
EG's take on the flight jacket made up in an extremely lightweight nylon taffeta with a soft hand. This unisex version is made up in a colorway reminiscent of the jackets worn by NASA test pilots and astronauts. It features classic flight jacket details including an interior storm flap with zigzag stitching and a zippered utility pocket at the left sleeve. We strongly recommend buying one size down from your normal size for a fit that's relaxed but not oversize.
- 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Nylon Taffeta zipper pull at front
- Embossed Engineered Garments metal snaps throughout
- Internal zigzag stitched storm flap secured by snaps
- Slanted welt pocket at left chest
- Ribbed Cotton collar, cuffs and waistband
- Slanted welt pockets at waist
- Utility pocket with YKK zipper at left sleeve
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.