AVIATOR JACKET OLIVE 4.5OZ WAXED COTTON
EG's take on the L2-B is made up in a cotton/nylon blend with a crispy and slightly waxy hand. It features classic flight jacket inspired details such as a zippered utility pocket at the left sleeve and tab with snap closure at the waist. Additional details include an interior storm flap with zigzag stitching at the interior that's secured by snaps. This lightweight military inspired jacket is a perfect option for summer and will look great worn with some white or khaki chinos.
- 4.5oz 73% Cotton 27% Nylon
- True to size
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Cotton/Nylon zipper pulls throughout
- Embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps throughout
- Internal zigzag stitched storm flap secured by snaps
- Ribbed Cotton collar, cuffs and waistband
- Slanted welt pockets at waist
- Utility pocket with YKK zipper at left sleeve
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.