CLAIGTON JACKET OLIVE PC POPLIN
EG's Claigton Jacket takes cues from classic McGregor windbreakers and features a throat tab and collar that looks great when popped. Additional details include a short, boxy fit and two-way zippered front with side adjustment tabs at the waist. Crafted from a water resistant poly/cotton blend, it's fitted with an internal storm flap secured by snaps located near the bottom hem.
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Boxy Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Poly/Cotton zipper pulls throughout
- Internal zigzag stitched storm flap secured by embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps
- Throat tab with button closure
- Slanted welt pockets at waist
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Pen pocket at interior
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.