CLAIGTON JACKET WHITE MEMORY POLYESTER
This windbreaker from EG is Daiki Suzuki's modernized take on the classic McGregor 'Drizzler' and 'Anti-Freeze' jackets. Offered here in white memory polyester, this jacket will always look fresh and wrinkle free. It features a collar that would be popped by the likes of James Dean, throat tab and side adjustment tabs at the waist. Additional details include a short, boxy fit and two-way zippered front.
- 100% Polyester
- Boxy Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- YKK two-way zippered front
- Polyester zipper pulls throughout
- Internal zigzag stitched storm flap secured by embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps
- Throat tab with button closure
- Slanted welt pockets at waist
- Interior pen pocket at left chest
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.