CPO SHIRT BLACK NYCO RIPSTOP
Daiki Suzuki's twist on the classic CPO Shirt crafted from durable and lightweight NYCO Ripstop. This is a great layering piece to wear over a tee or button up shirt. It features a total of six exterior pockets in typical EG fashion. The left chest pocket has a covert additional pocket with side entry for quickly accessing small items. The back of the shirt (not pictured) has a vertically oriented zippered pocket at the right hand side for additional stowage. All in all a great piece for travel or going about your daily errands.
- 50% Cotton 50% Nylon NYCO Ripstop
- True to size
- Embossed Engineered painted metal snaps throughout
- Chain Stitching at all seams
- Corduroy lining at interior of collar and cuffs
- Three utility chest pockets with flap and EG metal snap closure
- Small covert side entry pocket within left chest pocket
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.