DAYTON SHIRT GREY POLY WOOL HERRINGBONE
Crafted from a loosely woven poly/wool blend herringbone, this relaxed fitting shacket has a side split bottom hem, stand-up mandarin style collar and tonal faux horn buttons. It features four pockets at the front, with the pockets at the waist perfectly sized for sticking your hands in.
- 370g 38% Polyester 28% Wool 20% Acrylic 10% Silk 4% Other 2% Polyurethane
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Faux horn buttons throughout
- Five button front
- Four patch pockets at front
- Straight bottom hem with side split detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.