FA PANT DARK NAVY COTTON RIPSTOP
Crafted from breathable cotton ripstop, EG's FA Pant has enough pockets to supply a squad. Details include large inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets at the thighs and three small bellows pockets at the front thighs in addition to front and back pockets. It features articulated knees for ease of movement, an internal drawstring waist and a locking Talon brand zipper fly.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to 28-30)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows pocket at left upper thigh
- Bellows pockets at front thigh
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at thigh
- Welt pockets with button and flap closure at rear
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.