FA PANT KHAKI HIGH COUNT TWILL
EG is known for pockets and this military inspired pant certainly fits the bill. Made up in high count twill, it features a hand that’s smooth and cool to the touch. A relaxed fit, internal drawstring waist and articulated knees make it a pant that will wear comfortably all summer long. Details include three smaller bellows pockets at the front thighs and larger bellows cargo pockets with inverted pleats at the sides.
- 100% Highcount Cotton Twill
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to 28-30)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Slanted front welt pockets
- Bellows pocket at left upper thigh
- Bellows pockets at front thigh
- Inverted pleat bellows cargo pockets with button and flap closure at thigh
- Welt pockets with button and flap closure at rear
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.