FATIGUE PANT OLIVE HERRINGBONE TWILL
If you don't already own a pair of fatigue style pants in olive, consider these. Washed for a bit of a softer hand, this military style pant it still has the crispness normally associated with fresh HBT. Regarding fit, It's relaxed in all the right places and finishes off with a tapered leg. Additional details include a drawstring waist and and patch pockets at the front.
- 100% 9oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to a 28-30 waist)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Melamine buttons
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.