FATIGUE SHORT KHAKI 8W CORDUROY
Crafted from khaki corduroy, this utility style short is a nice way to add some texture to your spring wardrobe. A drawstring waistband, high-rise fit and nine inch inseam make it a laidback choice. It's most notable detail is a covert zipper pocket located behind the left front patch pocket.
- 100% Cotton Corduroy
- High-Rise Straight Fit (Size Small: 30"-32")
- 9" inseam
- Military inspired Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Vertically oriented welt pocket with YKK zipper closure and pull tab directly behind left front pocket
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.