FATIGUE SHORT OLIVE COTTON RIPSTOP
Crafted from breathable yet sturdy cotton ripstop, EG's Fatigue Short is designed with a higher rise and longer nine inch inseam that's great for rolling. It's been upgraded from previous generations with a vertically oriented, covert zipper pocket located directly behind the left front patch pocket. Additional details include a drawstring waist and two pockets at the rear.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- High-Rise Straight Fit (Size Small: 30"-32")
- 9" inseam
- Military inspired Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Vertically oriented welt pocket with YKK zipper closure and pull tab directly behind left front pocket
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.