FOLK JACKET DARK NAVY HIGHCOUNT TWILL
This jacket in inspired by classic safari and bush jackets. It features inverted pleat pockets at the chest and larger bellows variety pockets at the waist for a style that's timeless, utilitarian and good looking. Additional details include a lightweight highcount cotton twill construction and adjustment tabs at the rear. Please note, we recommend purchasing one size down for comfortable but not oversize fit.
- 100% Highcount Cotton Twill
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Faux horn buttons throughout
- Functioning cuffs
- Three button front
- Inverted pleat utility pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Bellows pockets with button and flap closure at waist
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.