GROUND PANT DARK NAVY COTTON CHINO TWILL
EG's Ground Pant features a 13" front rise that sits very comfortably near your belly button. Crafted from medium weight 8oz chino twill, it features a right rear pocket design inspired by vintage US Navy cold weather deck pants. Additional details include embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps and side adjustment tabs for tailoring the fit.
- 100% 8oz Cotton Chino Twill
- High Rise Straight Fit
- Embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps throughout
- Slanted front welt pockets
- One rear patch pocket with flap and snap closure & one rear open top patch pocket
- Side adjustment tabs with snap closure
- Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.