GROUND PANT KHAKI COTTON CHINO TWILL
This pant from Engineered Garments is extremely comfortable and features a 13" front rise. Crafted from medium weight 8oz chino twill, it's fitted with side adjustment tabs for tailoring the fit. The right hand side rear pocket is inspired by the rear pocket on US Navy cold weather deck pants and is one of our favorite details.
- 100% 8oz Cotton Chino Twill
- High Rise Straight Fit
- Embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps throughout
- Slanted front welt pockets
- One rear patch pocket with flap and snap closure & one rear open top patch pocket
- Side adjustment tabs with snap closure
- Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.