GROUND PANT WHITE COTTON RIPSTOP
Our favorite EG pant offered in a refreshing white cotton ripstop for summer. The Ground Pant features a high rise fit and slim straight leg that make it extremely comfortable without being baggy. Having the side adjustment tabs located below the belt loops and a unique right rear pocket design make for a pant that's simple yet interesting.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- High Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps throughout
- Slanted front Welt pockets
- One rear Patch pocket with flap and snap closure & one rear open top Patch pocket
- Side adjustment tabs
- Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.