MC SHIRT JACKET OLIVE COTTON RIPSTOP
This military inspired overshirt from Engineered Garments is an interesting mash up and features a collar and hidden placket taken from the M-1943 Field Jacket field and pockets taken from the second pattern OG-107 utility shirt. It's crafted from crispy cotton ripstop and features a boxy fit. We recommend purchasing one size down for comfortable but not oversize fit.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Boxy Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Polyester resin buttons throughout
- Four button front with hidden placket
- Throat tab with button closure
- Utility pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- Interior pocket with button closure at left chest
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.