UL 3 WAY BAG OLIVE NLYON RIPSTOP
There's more than meets the eye with this ultralight (UL) bag from EG. Carry handles allow it to be used as a tote and a pass through strap at the back allow for the adjustable shoulder strap to be converted into backpack straps. The main well is accessed via a drawstring closure and features a small zippered compartment at the interior. The exterior is equally simple and equipped with water bottle pockets at the side and a small zippered compartment at the top front.
- 16" x 12" x 7"
- Body: 100% Ripstop Nylon
- Base: 100% Ripstop Nylon
- Nylon webbing handles and convertible shoulder stripe
- Cord zipper pulls throughtout
- Main well secured via drawstring and cord lock
- Pocket with zipper closure at rear interior
- Pocket with zipper closure at front exterior
- Water bottle side pockets secured via shock cord with cord locks
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.