UPLAND VEST NAVY POLYESTER TAFFETA
The Upland Vest, offered here in lightweight poly taffeta, is inspired by classic bird hunting vests and features plenty of pockets. The front is equipped with large capacity, side-entry style 'game' pockets secured by plastic snaps at either side of the front placket. The front waist is equipped with divided open-top patch pockets that wrap around to to the back of the jacket. Use this vest to build an interesting layered look.
- 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Removable Butcher buttons throughout
- Two button front with removable strap for increasing the jacket's size when 'game' pockets are loaded
- Side-entry 'game' pockets secured by embossed Engineered Garments plastic snaps
- Divided open-top patch pockets at the waist
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.