UPLAND VEST OLIVE COTTON RIPSTOP
Daiki Suzuki's take on the classic bird hunting vests made by companies like Orvis. Constructed from crisp cotton ripstop, it features side-entry style 'game' pockets secured by metal snaps at either side of the front placket and wraparound open-top patch pockets at the waist. Included with the jacket is a removable strap intended for increasing the jacket's size when its loaded with cargo. Wear this vest over or under a jacket for an unconventional look.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Removable Butcher buttons throughout
- Two button front with removable strap for increasing the jacket's size when 'game' pockets are loaded
- Side-entry 'game' pockets secured by embossed Engineered Garments painted metal snaps
- Divided open-top patch pockets at the waist
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.