WORK JACKET NAVY 6.5OZ FLAT TWILL
This chore coat is fitted with EG's much loved butcher buttons and a few covert features. Unseen details include a side entry pocket behind the chest pocket and an extended right waist pocket that's been divided into two and ends at the right back. It also features adjustable cuffs with decorative topstitching and a small Engineered Garments tag behind the left lapel. Buy one size down for an oversize fit and two sizes down for a slim fit.
- 100% 6.5oz Cotton Twill
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one to two sizes down)
- Removable Butcher buttons
- Four button front
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Patch pocket at left chest
- Covert side entry pocket behind left chest pocket
- Reinforced patch pocket at left waist
- Reinforced two-cell patch pocket starting at right waist and ending at right back (refer to photo)
- Two interior pockets with button closure
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.