WORK SHIRT DARK BLUE LIGHTWEIGHT DENIM
EG's Work Shirt has developed a tremendous following for its rugged good looks. This lightweight denim version is bit sleeker due to its slight sheen and contrasting black buttons and interior placket. We can't wait to see this shirt once it's been washed and worn for a good while.
- 100% Lightweight Cotton Denim
- True to size
- Cat’s-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two buttoned utility chest pockets
- Reinforced interior placket
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.