WORK SHIRT DARK BLUE SUPERFINE POPLIN
Offered in French workwear blue with color matched buttons, this work shirt is a very nice example of what has now become an iconic style from EG. It's crafted from lightweight superfine cotton poplin and features triple needle chain stitching at all the seams. The pocket at the left chest is unique in that it was historically intended for keeping a man's cigarettes free of sweat.
- 100% Superfine Cotton Poplin
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat’s-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two buttoned utility chest pockets
- Straight back yoke
- Reinforced interior placket
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.