WORK SHIRT DARK NAVY 100'S 2PLY BROADCLOTH
Crafted from smooth two-ply broadcloth this saturated navy work shirt will look fantastic worn with everything from olive to white bottoms. It features EG's signature asymmetric chest pockets and a triple needle chain stitched construction for durability. Additional details include matching navy cat's-eye buttons and a herringbone twill tape reinforced interior placket. Purchase one size down from your normal size for a fit that's relaxed but not oversize.
- 100% 100s Two-Ply Broadcloth
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Reinforced interior placket
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.