WORK SHIRT IVORY COTTON FINELINE TWILL
Daiki Suzuki's take on the Big Yank Work shirt has become one of EG's signature items for it's unique design. Assembled using triple needle stitching, it's crafted from a lightweight cotton twill that will get softer with every wash. It's most recognizable detail is a pair of highly specialized chest pockets and old school cat's-eye buttons. This ivory colorway is quite refreshing as it's not often seen offered by EG. Please note our sizing recommendation below.
- 100% Fineline Cotton Twill
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams and reinforced elbow detail
- Two utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.