WORK SHIRT LIGHT GREY BRUSHED TWILL
Crafted from cozy brushed cotton twill this lightly heathered grey shirt is a great option for fall. It features rugged details, including a triple needle chain stitch construction, cat's-eye buttons and herringbone twill reinforced placket. Its workwear roots are cemented by an asymmetric chest pocket design taken from an American classic, the Big Yank work shirt.
- 100% Brushed Cotton Twill
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Reinforced interior placket
- Straight back yoke
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.