WORK SHIRT NAVY/BROWN PLAID COTTON BROADCLOTH
An EG staple, this shirt is based on the American classic, the 'Big Yank' work shirt. This example is crafted from lightweight cotton broadcloth made up in a muted plaid. It features reinforced elbows and triple needle chain stitching at all the seams. We strongly recommend buying one size down from your normal size for a fit that's relaxed but not oversize.
- 100% Cotton Broadcloth
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Cat's-eye buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams & reinforced elbow detail
- Two buttoned utility chest pockets
- Straight back yoke
- Reinforced interior placket
- High vented rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.