FATIGUE PANT DARK NAVY COTTON RIPSTOP
Also offered in olive, this pant has been improved with the addition of a discreet zippered stash pocket located behind the left front pocket. It's combines cool wearing cotton ripstop with a high-rise drawstring waist and straight leg fit for a casual pant you'll be wearing all summer.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- High-Rise Straight Fit (Size Small: 30"-32")
- Military inspired Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Vertically oriented welt pocket with YKK zipper closure and pull tab directly behind left front pocket
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.