SPORTSMAN UTILITY BAG TAN
The Sportsman Utility Bag is a piece resurrected from the Filson archives. It's key feature is a large interior well that can be configured four different ways by the use of modular dividers attached by snaps. The dividers are also removable and can be stowed flat at the bottom of the interior. The exterior features four stow pockets for easy access and two large zipper pockets with slots for organizing smaller pieces of gear.
- 16.5" x 11.5 x 12.5"
- Rain & abrasion resistant 22oz Rugged Twill
- Saddle-Grade Bridle Leather shoulder strap, handles with two-snap grip & accents
- Solid brass zipper closure
- Large inner compartment can be configured four different ways with modular dividers attached by snaps
- Two large exterior zipper pockets-- Both feature slots for organizing smaller items while one is also equipped with a short cotton webbing lanyard and swivel eye snap for securing keys
- Four exterior stow pockets
- Made in USA
Since 1897, Filson's philosophy has never changed: make sure it's the absolute best. Clinton Filson spent a lot of time talking to his customers and refining his designs to their specifications. So it's not surprising that the items that worked then still work today, over 100 years later. Filson's briefcases, duffles, garment bags, field bags & totes are distinctive, durable, and designed to last a lifetime. Made in Seattle.