1950S WORK SHIRT DUSTY BLUE
This 50s style work shirt from LVC features a relaxed fit and is made up in a lightweight herringbone twill that's been heavily washed for a timeworn appearance. The intentionally missing button at the right pocket, telltale sign of a name tag or patch that was removed and several small holes give this shirt unparalleled authenticity. Wear it tucked in or layered over a tee for a solid workwear inspired look.
- 100% Cotton Herringbone Twill
- Relaxed Fit
- Vintage style Melamine buttons
- Realistic distressing throughout
- Two angled utility pockets with button closure at chest (please note button at right pocket is intentionally missing)
- Straight back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem
- 50s style Levi Strauss label at interior neck
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.