1953 TYPE II DENIM JACKET RIGID
An updated model of the Levi's Type I which debuted in 1936, this jacket still retains its distinctive pleated front but replaces the cinch back with side adjustment tabs. The Type II also adds a second pocket at the chest paving the way for what would become the Type III Trucker. It's crafted from unwashed red selvedge denim and features a boxy fit that can be made slimmer by washing.
- 100% unwashed Red Selvedge Cotton Denim
- Boxy Fit (we recommend washing for a more tailored fit)
- LS & CO embossed metal buttons throughout
- Two angled pockets with button and flap closure at chest
- 'Big E' red tab at left chest pocket
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- 'Two Horse' leather patch at interior neck
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.