1954 501 JEANS DERBY DAY
The 1954 model, our favorite of the 501 family, made up in a naturally faded washed finish. We love this model for it's modernized post WWII fit and zipper fly. It's mid-rise and features a tapered leg and hidden rivets at the rear pockets. Additional details include a leather 'Two Horse' patch at the and classic "Big E" red tab at the right rear pocket.
- 100% Red Selvedge Cotton Denim
- Mid-Rise Slim Fit
- Classic five pocket construction
- Leather 'Two Horse' patch at right rear waist
- "Big E" red tab at right rear pocket
- Signature twin needle arcuate stitching at rear pockets
- Brass Talon zipper fly with button closure
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.