1967 505 JEANS COSMOS
LVC's '67 505 is quite close in terms of fit to their 1954 501 model with the main difference being a slightly lower rise. This season's Cosmos wash is on the darker end of the spectrum with natural fading around the knees. It features slim straight fit and is crafted from red selvedge denim. Additional details include a Talon brand zipper fly and "Big E" red tab.
- 100% 14oz Red Selvedge Cotton Denim
- Mid-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Paper 'Two Horse' patch at right rear pocket
- "Big E" red tab at right rear pocket
- Signature twin needle arcuate stitching at rear pockets
- Brass Talon zipper fly with button closure
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.