1967 TYPE III SHERPA TRUCKER JACKET WISE DUB
The Levi's Type III Trucker is as much of an American icon as is the Harley Davidson motorcycle. This sherpa lined version differs from the unlined Type III in that it is equipped with metal snaps in place of buttons. It features a slim fit and the signature angled pockets at the chest. Meticulously recreated from the original 1967 model, this jacket will never go out of style.
- Shell: 100% Denim
- Lining: 45% Polyester 30% Wool 25% Acrylic
- Slim Fit
- LS & CO metal snaps throughout
- Two angled pockets with button and snap closure at chest
- Side adjustment tabs with snap closure
- "Big E" red tab at left chest pocket
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.