SWEATER 1/4 RED MELANGE
This 1950s style short sleeve Cotton Terry Sweatshirt features Raglan sleeve construction, double stitched ribbed collar with classic V insert, contrasting ribbed cuffs and Flatlock stitching throughout.
- 100% Organic French Cotton Terry
- Slim fit (we recommend sizing up to compensate for shrinkage)
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Classic V insert at front neck
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Ribbed Triangular inserts at underarm
- Packaged in a vintage style box
- Made in Germany
Driven by his passion for traditional fabrication processes, Peter Plotnicki created a collection garments solely made by 1920s-1950s circular knitting machines. All tops are produced in Germany, and are based on authentic working man’s apparel ranging from the 1920s to the 1950s. Some of these pieces are modified fit while others are copied from the original piece down to the last seam. No matter what the provenance is of the individual pieces, the collection as a whole is made to exacting specifications and quality that is unmatched by modern apparel factories.